Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Want to win a Super Survival Seed Pack, let me tell you how!

I'd like to invite and ask..........
for those of you that want to learn old fashioned skills, have a place to share
thoughts with likeminded people, it's like your long,lost
homesteading family. If you should join, would you please say I referred
you, Thanks :o) Once you've joined, please invite all your friends and get your entries in! *wink*


1 U.S. member will receive a free Super Survival Pack of seeds from Seed for Security,http://www.seedforsecurity.com/. See what you can win by going to this forum.

This is a members drive! The person that brings in the most members to our website by Feb 20 2010 wins. Sorry this is open to USA members only.

When a new member signs up make sure you have them state who referred them. We will post to keep you up-dated to who is winning and good luck to you all.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Oh! I wanna join up! I will pop on over there ASAP..or as soon as I feed Tinkerbell her bottle...which should take all of 90 seconds TOPS!!
Thanks and God Bless...have a lovley day :)

Faith said...

Ugh. I'm so sick. But I'll go check it out when I feel better.

~Faith

Tonia said...

Looking forward to more pics nad videos since you have faster internet!!I remember when I got DSL it was SO great!!!

Kelle at The Never Done Farm said...

Good Luck everyone! I hope you all enjoy Pioneer Living, there is lots of great info and really wonderful people on that site.

PS. Tooting my own horn, I'm a moderator over there*wink*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...