Thursday, January 14, 2010


As copied from: Life in Small Town, Wyoming

"It is to be awarded to bloggers that show great attitude and gratitude."

Here's where I get to nominate my favorite 10 blogs. There are rules in accepting this award.

~Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
~Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude and gratitude.
~Link the nominees within your post.
~Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
~Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

And in no particular order...
Lemonade Adventures
Faith and her Ds are so inspiring. Their journey hasn't always been easy, but they share what blessings they've received in the process. She has the most lovely pictures and now that we're on BB we can view them, WaHooo! Thanks for being such a special friend Faith
North Country Farmer
Scott has a wondrous way with words and all of his blogs truly hit home for us. We so enjoy the information he shares and have learned much from his blog. Thank you Scott.
Plain and Joyful Living
Tonya and her family are such a blessed journey, it's such fun to view their pictures and share their joys as well as their challenges. They put out a wonderful handwritten newsletter full of sharing, recipes, craft ideas and inspiration.So please go take a look, maybe you'll want to subscribe.
Grasshopper Viewpoints
This is my Aunt Linda's blog, she's the one who suggested we start our blog. She takes fabulous pictures and has a blessed gift in making beautiful quilts. You'll love her blog, their home is in a beautiful local and she shares it with her photographic eye!
FarmgirlCyn
Cindi, you've been in our prayers, she is recuperating from a knee replacement, but I'm sure would love to hear from you.Her blog is such fun and she has some of the best recipes and ideas for frugal decorating, go have a look, I know you'll love it! Hugs Cindi, still praying for you.
daily yarns 'n more
Judy is one talented lady! We enjoy her blog because it is such an eclectic blog, mixing family life, recipes, quilting, sewing/ crafts, news etc... It's a great place!
Baker's Dozen
She goes by JLB on her blog. We were thrilled to see someone who blogs, lives fairly close to us( as the bird flies*wink*), she lives in WY. She and her Dh live on a family farm/ranch and share how they are working to get established in their new homestead. They are setting up their homestead and her blogs reflect that. It's fun to watch all of their improvements and BTW they have a precious Dd and one blessed babe on the way.
Aunt Jenny's World
Jenny, first of all has a beautiful Jersey cow*wink* She is a very talented lady who has a small homestead in UT. She knits the most beautiful socks, does needle point, loves to cook and shares wonderful recipes. We LOVE her blog!
Aspiring Homemaker
Mia is the owner of this blog, she is home schooled and blogs of her life with her family on their new homestead. She takes wonderful pictures and has such an inspiring blog. Cortney and I both enjoy her blog and look forward to each new one added. Please visit her blog and see for yourself.
Living off grid at Eclectic Culture Farm ( you'll have to use the link to the right, sorry)
This is a blog of a family who left the world behind and went off grid on a beautiful farm in Amish country. Ang. shares wonderful aspects of their life and all they are learning. The pictures and even some video are great! They all are very inspiring and we enjoy their blog a lot!

These blogs we've awarded are just a sample of many, many blogs we enjoy! If you'll look to the right, on our sidebar you'll see our Blog List.

Thank you, Life in Small Town WY. for awarding our blog.



7 comments:

Michaela Dunn Leeper said...

I'll work on this for you! I look forward to reading these blogs! I actually already have a couple on my list!

Stephanie said...

Love your blog-will have to check out the others.
My dream is to live on a working farm. We are off to a start with 2 goats (Zuzu and Petals-named after It's A Wonderful Life") and some chickens, and two dogs.
Best to you!
Stephanie

Faith said...

Thanks, Kelle!

How cool is the lemonade stand! LOL Fits right in.

I need to check out these blogs. Several I hadn't seen around yet.

I just noticed the name Leeper above. It stuck out because I've heard my mom bring it up a lot in her genealogical research.

~Faith

Judy said...

Thank you so much Kelle...I'm going to check out the other blogs. They all sound so wonderful.

Linda said...

Thanks, Kelle! I'm truly honored and touched. My only problem is that I don't have 10 blogs to nominate!!! But thank you. I love keeping up with you all through your blog posts and pictures. I love the internet and our ability to keep up with each other.

Scott M Terry said...

Thank you Kelle.

JLB said...

Thanks Kelle :) I'm glad you enjoy the blog when I do get the time to write in it. I need to do so again and post new stuff with everything going on but it seems like things change around here faster than I can get back to tell about them .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...