Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I've been borrowing ideas and....

the latest one is the new Chat Wall to your right. My cousin, Jenny, added this neat widget to her blog and when I saw it, and well...... I had to borrow the idea. My thinking is, that it may make it easier for family who don't have blogs to chat with me. I'd like for our blog to become a gathering place for family, friends as well as like minded people. A place to encourage, exchange ideas, pray for each other, and to just have a good time together.

Please add your chat and I'll see if I can reply. Now mind you, I'm on dial up, so.... it takes awhile to get my chat posted


Blessings to you and may you be a blessing today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok! I gave your cute little widget a try! Looks like it works!...debbie

Kelle at The Never Done Farm said...

Thanks Debbie, I hope it proves to be a fun place to leave a quick message. Have a very blessed day.
Blessings,
Kelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...