Saturday, March 28, 2009

Emergency #'s may be dial direct!

It's been a rough couple of weeks for me. I'm suffering from physical & mental overload.
I was browsing for the Ascites information and came across this list. I NEED to call several of these and plan to do so directly. :o)

Emergency Phone Numbers:
Emergency Numbers may be dialed direct!
No operator assistance is necessary!
All lines are open to Heaven 24 hours a day!
Feed your faith, and doubt will starve to death!
When in sorrow, call....John 14.
In time of worry, call....Matthew 6:19-24.
When your faith needs a boost, call.... Hebrews 11.
When you are lonely or fearful, call....Psalm 23.
If God seems far away, call....Psalm 139.
If people seem unkind, call....John 15.
When you feel down and discouraged, call....Romans 8:31-39.
When you want peace and rest, call....Matthew 11:25-30.
When you need sweet assurance, call....Romans 8:1-30.
If you are losing confidence in people, call....I Corinthians 13
If you are depressed, call....Psalm 27.
When you are in danger, call....Psalm 91.
When you have sinned, call....Psalm 51.
If your pocketbook is empty, call....Psalm 37.
For how to get along with others, call....Romans 12.
When you need courage for a task, call....Joshua 1.
If you want to be fruitful, call....John 15.
When you grow bitter and critical, call....I Corinthians 13
For Paul's secret to happiness, call....Colossians 3:12-17.
If the world is growing small and yourself great, call....Psalm 19.
When the world seems bigger than God, call....Psalm 90.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am positive that we all have needed these numbers at one time or another. nice post...debbie

Kelle at The Never Done Farm said...

Thank you Debbie!

I certainly know that I need them, that is after I realize the Lord doesn't need my help, instead it's in reverse.

Blessings,
Kelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...