Friday, November 5, 2010

I haven't quit blogging, just......

It's been an incredibly busy week!  We have been running to and from the city everyday for some classes and when you don't get home until 1pm and have a whole days worth of chores and supper to make, well..... I've just been plain ole' tired and have been hitting the hay early. This leaves little to no time to blog or even read blogs.

We do have pictures to share and some news, really juicy stuff*wink* but it will have to wait for another day, sorry, as we're off to the city for our last day of class. Until then, many blessings to you and yours this weekend.

BTW! PTL, we're still canning tomatoes, probably a half bushel this afternoon and still have at least a bushel more to go, YEAH!  I love my hoop house!

8 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

We are standing by. :) Thanks for checking in to let us know you live. :)

Hopeful said...

glad you're just busy and not gone!! have a good day with your last trip to the city!

Tonia said...

That sounds BUSY! A trip anywhere seems to set us behind here. I wish I could go weeks with out going anywhere...

Anonymous said...

Will be waiting patiently to hear what type of classes your taking! Rug hooking classes? Knitting? How to grow organic foods??? ...debbie

jean said...

Wow, you do sound busy. I can't wait to see what you'll show us.

Theres just life said...

Busy, Busy girl. Glad the hoop houses are still producing for you...even if it does add to your work load.

Nita said...

Hope your days in town were exciting for both of you. Keep up the good work. love you

small farm girl said...

Ok, now you have me really wondering!!!!!! I can't stand it!!!!!! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...