Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thankful Thursday..... Photo heavy

Many, O Lord my God are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered. Psalm 40:5

This was in my morning study and it really touched my heart. Even though I am well aware of the many blessings from the Lord, do I truly have a thankful spirit?

Here are just a few examples of His wonderful works. 

Remember to click on the pictures for a larger view :o)
Blessings for your day












5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your photos! ...debbie

Nekkid Chicken said...

Beautiful pics and verse.

Modern Day Redneck said...

Amazing

Kelle at The Never Done Farm said...

Thank you everyone, glad you enjoyed and I pray you thought about all the blessings in your lives :o)

Linda said...

Your photos are wonderful, Kelle, and what a garden! Gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...