Saturday, August 28, 2010

I DID IT! well with a LOT of help

Thanks everyone for your help and comments as to how to make a button for our blog. Ummm Hummm, if you'll look to the right you'll see the button and the code posted below it. Please feel free to copy that code and post it on your blog or share it with friends :o)  Who says you can't teach an ole homesteader new tricks, LOL!!! Thanks again Mrs. G for sharing the tutorial and if you are interested she commented and left the link for the tutorial on my last blog.

6 comments:

Hopeful said...

very helpful. thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Glad it worked for you! I am going right now and put your button on my blog!

Grace & Peace

Barbara said...

Giggles well good for you, that is great, I had made one too, but did not know if anyone wanted one, so I did not post it in the side bar. hugs and yours is real nice.

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Your new blog button is fantastic! I just put my new blog button on my blog today.

Kelle at The Never Done Farm said...

Hopeful,
You are Welcome, it's all Mrs. G's help though*wink*

Mrs. G,
Thanks again, I'll never remember how to do it again but saved the site.

Barbara,
Thank you and please post your button I'll add you to my sidebar. Blessings


Sandra,
Thank you I wanted to do a colloge of several but am still working on that
Your button is wonderful and I am going to try to post it on my sidebar*wink* Blessings

Regan Family Farm said...

Hi Kelle~
Thanks for visiting~I enjoyed just a smattering of your farm life...love your enthusiasm! Hope to be back again soon.
Kathy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...