Thursday, April 8, 2010

A rant of sorts.....

Have you ever had times when nothing seems to cooperate for you? Well, that is how it has been for us and trying to get the hoop house built. We have all the materials but the weather is another issue entirely. It seems the nice weather shows up when Mike has to work and when Mike has time off it's raining, snowing, windy, cold or all of the above

Another issue is the chicks, we've had a few days actually nice enough to put them outside and the remainder of the days they've driven us all nuts with their peeping and stir crazy behavior( stirring up dust) I'm starting to dream about preparing chick nugget soup, LOL! *wink* I'll just be glad to have our weather even out a bit. Thanks for reading my rant, over and out for now!

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Yes I do have days like that, too many in all reality. I love your little peeps, they are so cute at that age, I had 30 a few years ago, I had incubated them and then raised them to good adult hens, and roosters, something kept getting them. Now I only have 4 in a all caged in roost and pen.
Love your sense of humor, and love your blog, thanks for sharing, and it is always something down on the farm, mostly rain in my part.
Hugs Barbara from http://bakinnbitsbarbara.blogspot.com/

Michaela Dunn Leeper said...

CHICKEN NUGGETS!!! LOLOL

And tater tots?

Anonymous said...

I had to chuckle at your post. Yes, actually I know just what your talking about. Exactly and it is quite frustrating and maddning. But, shortly, things will iron themselves out - somehow it will happen - not soon enough for you or I, but it WILL happen...debbie

Farming On Faith said...

Oh I loved my baby chicks. It wont be long before they can go out.
So cute!

Mama Mess said...

We have that trouble with the weather as well! It seems like every weekend when The Paintiff is home it's raining! Not this weekend though. It's supposed to be gorgeous! LOL about your little nuggets!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...