Monday, July 12, 2010

Our blog will be vacant for awhile......

I'm sorry to say, as much as I enjoy the social contacts, I have to take an extended break from our blog. This is a combination of lack of time, personal/ health  issues and trying to get my life back in order.  Those of you who'd like to stay in contact via email leave a comment with your email and I'll send your ours( I won't publish them) and I'll try to keep up or even better we'd love to get a snail mail letter too!  I hope everyone understands and I'm praying it's only for the short term.  We will try to keep up on all of your blogs, but that too has even become a challenge. 

9 comments:

icebear said...

i hope it will only be temporary, i have enjoyed my little peek into the window of your family's life.
i will miss it.
will be praying for you :o)

Faith said...

You've got mine already. I've missed your regular posts and emails, though it is quite possible I may be the one who owes, I'm not sure.

Stay in touch, please. Please do. You will be missed if not.

Shoot me any prayer requests, too, OK?

~Faith

small farm girl said...

Oh Kelle, I'm so sad to hear about you not blogging for a while. I looked forward to your blog all the time. We'll keep in contact with each other via email. I hope everything is okay there.
Your friend,
Sherri

Barbara said...

Surely will miss you, praying you stay well, and keep looking to the Saviour where all our help comes from, God bless you, Barbara

Kelle at The Never Done Farm said...

We'll be back, just need a few weeks to collect ourselves, get caught up and relax somewhat.

Thanks you all, even those who commented and left your emails( which I didn't publish) You prayers are of comfort. Blog you soon
Blessings,
Kelle

V.L. Locey said...

Hopefully things calm down. You`ll be in our thoughts until we hear from you again.

Judy said...

I know what you mean Kelle...I hope you come back as I enjoy reading your blog tho I don't comment much. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Modern Day Redneck said...

I hope to hear from you soon. You are one of only ones to leave comments on my blog. Praying for Blessings your way. See ya on the flip side.

Unknown said...

Hope that all goes well. I haven't seen you on PL lately but I am not on as much as I had been either. I enjoy your blog. dl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...