Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Video, a must see... The Torch with No Flame.

             This video was share by my friend, Elaine via email; Torch with no flame This video is a wake up call for all who love freedom and call themselves Patriots.  Charlton Hesston says it so eloquently and yet with such power that my prayer is that it touches and rekindles the flame once again. Parents it is not the responsibility of the schools or the teachers to instill this in your child it is your God given right!

2 comments:

Mama Mess said...

Such a beautiful and powerful video. It isn't just about the second amendment......it's about ALL of our freedoms that they are taking from us at a rapid and frightening pace. A big reason I pulled my daughter from school was the mentality that is so prevalant there. The kids are sheep who believe whatever they are told......even at the upper high school levels. I pulled my daughter so I can raise a rebel, who will think for herself and make decisions based on her own thoughts. Thanks for posting this!

Kelle at The Never Done Farm said...

You are welcome and we feel the very same way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...